Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

KariO (weet)

Kari Olsen was in town for Thanksgiving so we went out for dinner and drinks on Wednesday night. Since our names sound the same our families came up with a few nicknames for us when we hang out together. I can't believe I'm admitting it but Kari is weet, and I'm newt, my mom broke those right out when she came over that night :).

It was so great to see Kari and catch up, we were always together in high school and I miss her company dearly, such a good friend.


1 Comments:

At 12/2/08, 10:17 AM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

Weet and Newt forever...don't forget who gave you those nicknames...The famous Scott Olsen...remember???? You both look gorgeous!!! Weet kept saying "I don't believe this is your daugher"!!! It was great to see you both!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home