Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Not a baby anymore?

I just got back from a week long business trip to Philiadelphia and I swear Abby looked bigger when I got back. It was only 6 days! Lately, I really get the sense that time is flying by too fast, especially when I think about Abby not being my little baby anymore. I think she might actually be a kid now. :) She is way more fun this way than when she was sleeping all day long, but I know I'm going to miss her snuggles as she gets even bigger.

Check out this series of photos taken at the same spot in the Museum of Science.

Dec - 2007 - 1 year ago ~ 10 months

April - 2008 - 14 months

November - 2008 - 1 year, 9 months

1 Comments:

At 11/18/08, 4:34 AM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

She is a "kid" now for sure....and boy does she have her own mind....just like her Mom!!! She's too cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home