Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Abby and Ivy

Since you can't take a 1.5 year old on a 6 mile hike (well you can but it probably wouldn't be that fun!) Grammie Jeannie, Pepe and Sandra watched Abby and Ivy. Looks like they had a lot of fun going to an art festival in Hollis NH and chilling out in Chelmsford. I think having 2 little girls was quite a switch from Grammie's usual babysitting gig in Bristol CT!

Some latest Abby news: She learned one of my favorite words: Dance
I was listening to Pink Floyd 'The Wall" in the car tonight and I turned it up so I could sing in the car. Abby raised up her hands and started saying.. Dance, Dance! Priceless....





1 Comments:

At 10/20/08, 4:54 AM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

Girl's weekends are fun!!! Still can't find the "yellow train engine"....better find it before Engineer Lance Michael Archibald shows up....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home