Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Big Girls & Little Babies

My oldest friend Andrea had another baby a few weeks ago. Here I am holding her, isn't she so cute and teeny tiny? Elisabeth is so excited to have a baby sister and I enjoyed getting to visit this new little addition. She looks a bit more italian than Andrea's first (darker skin) and just beautiful!

Abby's been into trying anything that a grown up would do lately and often demands 'no-help' when she wants to try something herself. She can put on her own shoes now, this one is jussst a wee bit big :).

Pee-pee on the potty has become somewhat of a regular activity too (at least once or twice a day) and she officially pooped on the potty yesterday (thanks to me making her sit there for about 10 minutes). For Abby I think the fun part is the routine associated with using the potty... especially the 'wipe' part.


Big girl helping mom cook.

And getting a serious rock gear obsession going on (oh wait, thats me ;)) check out my new stuff and my pretty model !

2 Comments:

At 11/24/08, 4:32 AM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

Morgan Quirbach is "gorgeous"....she looks like the Italian side of the family....love the new blog entries...Abby is too funny - just like her MOM and DAD!!!!

 
At 11/27/08, 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Carrie; especially love the picture of the bathroom---a perfect illustration for a book on potty training!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home