Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A few recent Abby Photos






Tighe's been taking photos and sending them to me at work daily. Here's a few of my doll. Abby is making lots of noise lately. She coo's all the time and it is not as hard to get her to start doing it. She also has new sounds, sort of like a squeal (I think it is delight) but not sure, when she is interacting with you she kicks her arms and legs around like crazy. I've also noticed that she is pretty fond of standing up on your lap and is no longer content to just lay down passively all the time.

Works been going well and Tighe is very skilled with calming Abby now when she is upset so thats really good. I'm having trouble fitting in *anything* else into my life however (mostly dancing and/or other forms of exercise). At the end of the work day I'm so looking forward to seeing Abby that it is hard to wait and do these other things and not see her. I'm still trying to work out how I can do everything but it is a little stressful. Somethings gotta give, either that or just fall into a regular routine.

1 Comments:

At 5/9/07, 2:24 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

Hi Carrie - welcome to the world of "parenthood"....it's the best part of life (although being a Grandparent is even better than "best").....she is fitting in with everyone in her life and you and Tighe look so happy when you are all together as a family....It's great to see the photographs every day...she is "gorgeous".....love you all....GJ (short for Grammy Jeannie)....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home