Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yoga at Fellsmere Park

Walk like an Egyptian


Warrior Pose

We have this cool park down the street that has a pond. Tighe, Abby and I went down there today. This warm weather rocks, please let it stay!!

Abby is in the Baby Bjorn that Jess gave me, I've been using this alot lately now that Abby is a little bigger. It is great because she will stay awake in it for awhile and see the world. This I think must be a nice switch for the baby from being in the stroller where they can only see upwards towards the sky.

1 Comments:

At 4/23/07, 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone....photographs look great Carrie!!!! I'm on my way out of Port Charlotte, Florida...it's been a wonderful vacation...here at Theresa and Jack's lovely home here on the bay. I'm flying Delta....arriving at 7:30 - Terminal A.....The baby looks great...love you all....Grammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home