Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mr Mom



So last week was my first week back in the office. Oh my goodness much has been going on at work since I left. My main project, The Cancer Genome Atlas is getting ramped up and the pilot for this is in analysis mode. I am very busy with plenty of work to do already. This is good and bad. Good - because the day goes quicker when you are busy, and Bad - because I have no time to spare. I need a little extra time too since I'm trying to continue nursing Abby for awhile. Everyone said it would be hard and annoying to work and pump and I have found out that this is actually true. It is hard for me mostly because as project manager I have to attend alot of meetings. If I'm in a meeting I can't be pumping (that would be a bit unprofessional eh ;-)). Anyway I think I have it mostly worked out but it takes a little juggling.

Tighe is doing great being Mr Mom. The first day I called 3x to make sure he was feeding her enough etc... By the third day I only called once. I was sooo happy to be able to work at home on friday again because I was missing my little girl.

1 Comments:

At 5/9/07, 2:25 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

What a handsome Dad Tighe is!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home