Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

St Patricks Day

My friend Joy gave Abby this St Patricks Day Bib... Love it!



Uncle Dipa came over to visit, he brought over this beautiful Alice in Wonderland music box for Abby. It has a snow globe with glitter in it and is totally cool and trippy. Thanks Dipa!



I noticed that Abby looks sort of like this toy when she is in this sleeper outfit.
I thought it might be a good 'size marker' to use for a monthly photo of her. Here she is at 1 month, hopefully in another 4 weeks the toy will be the 'incredible shrinking pink stripey doll.'


My friend Joy gave Abby this St Patricks Day Bib... Love it!

2 Comments:

At 3/22/07, 7:31 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

She is too cute....I love the striped outfit....let's get her in the "Samuel Soup Pan" soon ok? Can't wait to see her this weekend.....

 
At 3/22/07, 11:43 AM, Blogger Lennon said...

She's grown so much!!! It's hard to believe she's already 1 month old, but then again, she looks so much bigger now! I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy her. ~Christina Gearin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home