Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Girls Luncheon

My friends Nikki and Chip also recently welcomed a baby girl to their family - Maggie.

Mags (as nikki calls her) was born in Jan - 2 WEEKS PAST NIKKI's DUE DATE! I can't imagine going so late as nikki did! Maggie was worth it though, isn't she a cutie? I think Magggie and Abby will be good friends, they have the nuhoc connection. I'm envisioning some days at the cohassett town beach with Chip and Nikki this summer :-) Anyway, Joy and Jess met us too for a quick lunch at the Asgard (an irish pub in Cambridge) and we had a great time. Abby only got cranky once and calmed quickly as soon as I fed her. Can you believe us new moms braved the snowstorm today? Nikki is returning to work next week so it was pretty much now or never. Here are a few photos.

Abby and Maggie


Jess and Joy helping out with Abby


Abby asking for her lunch :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home