Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekend in Chelmsford

This post is a little out of date but I've stolen some photos from my mom's computer. I think Tighe took a few of them so this doesn't qualify as true plagiarism.


Here's my uncle Bobby - who turned 50 years old :-) We were celebrating his birthday this nice Sunday in September.

Abby chilling out in the port-a-high-chair. I love how you can see her chubby cheeks here.


Mattie with 4 kids. Kathy Gavin (Mattie's wife) was my sisters very close friend who was pretty much like a second sister to me. I think Mattie would be happy to have another baby girl ;-). Gavin's kids are 7 now and growing up way too fast.


Snuggling with not-so-little Lincoln.

Gotta love how lance has red frosting all over his face in this photo and doesn't care a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home