Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Striped shirt

We went to a birthday party today. Abby had on this striped onsie from Grammie Janney. I'm realizing now that the weather is changing that we will have to go out shopping (yay) and get Abby some more warm clothes.

It's funny, I also got Abby all dressed up on Saturday, put her in the car, drove to Davis Square (where the party was going to be) and then I had an odd moment of clear thought. I called Tighe and asked him to look up the party invitation and it turns out the party was on Sunday, woops! Ah well, Abby and I got out for a drive anyway.

Here's a few photos of us after Emma's birthday party - Today.




4 Comments:

At 9/16/07, 4:30 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

those dimples are too cute!!!! She's the happiest kid!!!!

 
At 9/16/07, 5:06 PM, Blogger Kristian said...

I was wondering why you said "see you tomorrow" on Friday ;) Emma really enjoyed seeing you at the party! We'll post some pictures soon.

 
At 9/17/07, 10:27 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Sorry Carrie but, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 9/18/07, 2:00 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Abby looks like Daddy here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home