Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Carlisle State Park





It has been an interesting weekend of ups and downs. Friday morning I came down with some sort of stomach virus or food poisoning type thing. About 2/3 of the way through work on Friday I decided I'd had enough of trying to work through it and called Tighe and made him come home to help with Abby. This way, I was free to moan and groan and feel sorry for myself (boo hoo). Most of my blog readers should know, I don't take well to having a stomach ache. Saturday was mostly a wash since I was in recovery from Friday.

Sunday we did get out for a nice hike to Carlisle State Forest (Great Brook Farm). I've been going on walks here since I was a girl scout and I still really enjoy it. They have a working farm with animals to view, nice hiking trails and an ice cream stand in the summer. Today they actually had this 'family fun day' going on with hay rides, games and treats for the kids.

I forgot to mention we stopped by 16 thomas drive after for a fabulous Mexican dinner by El Jeffe Sougnez. Abby was happy to see her grammie and pipe.

2 Comments:

At 9/30/07, 4:03 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

Then you brought Miss Abby over to our home for a quick "Mexican" supper....it was a great visit....with Dad cooking his peppers and Miss Abby driving the "car" again....and then Carrie tried to feed her "avacado"...which she did NOT seem to like. Gorgeous weekend for all!!!

 
At 10/1/07, 9:30 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Fun!
Abby really resembles Tighe in some of these pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home