Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cambridge Moms



The internet age and Motherhood:
I took an hour on Friday and went to a playgroup in Cambridge. It was organized by a woman on the Cambridge Moms email group. I think I've mentioned it before but being a mom in greater boston is like becoming part of an underground society. You just have to log in to find other moms to hang with. This one was kind of easy to meet up with since Esther is the wife of one of my co-workers Kristian. I didn't have to do the whole awkward - 'Hi, I'm carrie, I met you on the internet' thing ;-). Their kids are totally cute (Jack - in the bjorn - 5 months, and Emma - not pictured (too busy running around the playground) - 2 years).

Here's a few photos at Cooper Park near Harvard Square, I love how in the second photo you can see abby's chubby thighs. It reminds me of that comercial for some weight loss product where a couple pulls up to a fast food drive thru and orders a Ba-Donk-A-Donk Butt with a side of Thunder Thighs :-) brah ha aha ha!! Have you seen this commercial? I crack up every time I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home