Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Abby Winter 09

I just downloaded all of my phone photos from the last few months, here are a few of my favorites and the stories that go with them.


Joy gave Abby a girlie play handbag set complete with lipstick (which abby calls 'medicine' for some unknown reason). She loves acting like Mom in the morning and putting on her makeup.


We took a trip to the museum of science during school vacation week. It was pure Craziness! but in a fun way. Lance and Abby were getting along well that day. Lance is a totally sweet kid and loves helping out kids that are younger than him.

On Abby's birthday I took her to Toys r Us to pick out anything she wanted. No, I didn't buy her this Cadillac ;)

Checking out the vintage records in Harvard Square

Look I'm almost 3 feet tall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home