Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Choosing Battles



Have the terrible twos arrived? Abby cracks me up lately, she wants to do so many things on her own, and proclaims either 'no help', 'i do it' or 'my turn' almost all the time. My mom says I was just like this as a kid, so maybe this is payback.

Today I chose not to fight the following two battles:
1. her insistance on wearing my old hippie hat (way too big for her)
and
2. bringing her toy broom to target (who knows what that was about?)

Totally wasn't worth fighting about either of these things and she was happy as a clam to have her broom with her at the store. The girl at the checkout almost made me pay for it though ;).

2 Comments:

At 1/21/09, 9:49 AM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

It's way more fun to be a "Grammie" than a "Mommy"....ha ha - Life is great!!!

 
At 1/21/09, 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more, Jeannie!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home