Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Abby Skis!

We were up visiting Theresa and Earl this weekend and tried Abby out on skis for the first time. Thanks to Grammie and Pepe for treating me to a ticket to ride too. Abby was a little unsure at first but within 3 runs down the bunny slope kept asking for 'one more time'. She really did awesome, keeping her balance and let me let go of her to go down by herself. Towards the end of the day Clinton and I took them up the chair lift and down the real slope. I really am totally, totally amazed and psyched at how well she did ! Proud mom :)

Here's a two second video of Abby and I on the real slope. I have to say after 4 years of snowboarding, going down the mountain on skiis feels pretty weird!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/9/09, 1:42 PM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

Hey Carrie...sounds like the Beatle Song "We've got a ticket to ride"....too funny....love seeing the girls Ski!!!

 
At 3/10/09, 8:02 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Abby is so good! What fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home