Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2007

A rose amongst thorns

I just had a great day off at lake compounce in Kathy and Brian's hometown. We rode roller coasters all day with the Miskell teenage (and pre-teen) cousins -Sinead, Connor, Jeff, Rachel & Sam. Was totally fun and I'm glad I took the day off to go. It was, in fact - too fun to stop and take any pictures. Grammie Jeannie was great to help out and hold babies while the adults switched off Baby Duty to go on rides. I never knew that my mom was as a fan of roller coasters but now I know she really is.

Abby and I spent the night along with everyone else at chez Archibald. Here are a few photos of the rose amongst her cousin thorns ;-)





1 Comments:

At 7/22/07, 5:56 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

they are having so much fun...Lance just loves the "hoopiness" of everyone around doesn't he? And Miss Abby is mixing right in with Lincoln....the "older" cousins loved being with them ha? What a great weekend.....Great Grammy had a blast too...she loves crowds....great photographs!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home