Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lazy days of Summer I




Abby and I went to Cranes Beach on Saturday with the NUHOC lazy beach crew (Joy, Pete and Sam). I forgot how nice Cranes is, and Abby seemed to enjoy watching the waves and putting her feet in. Joy is my summer time beach trip organizer and she always seems to motivate everyone into going (even when Pete goes out drinking the night before ;-)).

The last photo in this series is from the morning before we went, and I included it here because I like the expression on her face.




1 Comments:

At 7/16/07, 10:10 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

I'm the "Joy" with everyone too...I love going to the beach...if I win the lotto, that's where I'm buying a home!!! What a great day for the beach...the Irish are coming in today...we're going to the beach as much as we can!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home