Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mobile?

Abby is on her way to becoming a mobile being. I'll put her down on her back then go and fill up her bath. When I come back she looks like this. Abby is also doing other big baby things, eating food pretty much every day, making rasberries, eating her feet and laughing (this is one of our favorites).

Its funny when you realize the baby is actually laughing, and laughing at YOU (doing anything it takes to make the baby laugh).

Anyway got to get off the computer because I may go up to cranes beach today with Joy and Pete. Any advice for Babys first trip to the beach? How does one avoid 'sand in the baby's butt' syndrome?


When she is 15 will she be mad at me for posting this photo?


Study of a little girl in a red chair.


Abby and I just hanging on the couch after a LONG day at work. Did I tell you for the past week work has been CRAZY? I think some of the folks who read my blog already know this fact.

1 Comments:

At 7/14/07, 7:53 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

There's no such "remedy" for "sand in the butt syndrome"....it's part of the wonderful experience of going to the Beach...I love it!!!! Have fun....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home