Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Indigo Girls

I went to the Indigo Girls concert at the Lowell Summer Music Festival last night. They played and sang beautifully as always. Some of my favorites were on the set list including, Power of Two, Watershed, and Get Out the Map. They also played some really pretty new songs, my favorite being Fleet of Hope. Unfortunately, I had to give away the second ticket because Abby has been sick and we couldn't leave her with a sitter. It wasn't too bad going solo actually. Because I was alone, I found a great seat up near the stage where I could squeeze in with some folks who marked out their spot early.

Check out my view:

4 Comments:

At 7/12/08, 9:51 PM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

I love how you could put the "connection" to the song...that is great!!! I love them too....Miss Abby seemed much better today ...hope she sleeps well tonight!!!

 
At 7/12/08, 9:52 PM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

I love how you could put the "connection" to the song...that is great!!! I love them too....Miss Abby seemed much better today ...hope she sleeps well tonight!!!

 
At 7/12/08, 9:53 PM, Blogger Jeannie Sougnez said...

I don't know how the same comment got on there twice....delete one please...sorry Carrie....we came home tonight....all is well....what a fun day for Lance Michael Archibald....will post photographs tomorrow...xxoo

 
At 7/14/08, 8:21 AM, Blogger miekec said...

Nice! I still want to go see them live sometime - *love* their music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home