Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Old Photo Albums

We went home to chelmsford this weekend to have lunch with the Archibalds who were passing through on their way to Maine. My mom says she is still trying to clean out her darkroom but I'll believe that when I see it. I started digging through the boxes a bit and found a few old photos.

Theresa and I skiing: sometime in the mid 1980's
And she still takes me skiing (well we are both into snowboarding now) - circa 2008

JP and I at Hampton Beach


Yep - that's me with a really bad haircut and playing air guitar on a plastic shovel. I remember this night, Theresa was playing the song 'eye of the tiger' and making us dance around like crazy kids!

1 Comments:

At 6/29/08, 9:33 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

Too cute -- look at little Wes....I remember that night too!!!I promise that with being a little "out of work" for this Summer, I'll get the darkroom project "started"!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home