Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter?

My mom did a little photo shoot of Abby and I today while we were home visiting my sister & the boys from Bristol. It is very VERY hot here in Boston today so Abby's got her bathing suit on. Gotta love the summer. So nice to be hot & sticky and splash around in the baby pool for the morning.

I think Abby's starting to look a little like me, everyone always comments about how she resembles Tighe. One thing I have noticed recently is that her hair is wavy like mine. Poor kid, doomed to long mornings of blowdryers and straightening irons when its humid.




3 Comments:

At 6/8/08, 10:49 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

I love these entries to the blog...you are great to get them in so quickly....Love the photo of the 3 of them...next time...we'll add Ivy Jane too!!! Great "last minute" visit with the "boys from Bristol".....xxoo GJ

 
At 6/10/08, 5:14 PM, Blogger Esther said...

those are such sweet photos of the 2 of you!

 
At 6/13/08, 10:24 AM, Blogger Joy said...

she definitely loves her mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home