Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

ER

Abby had her first trip to the ER today.   I was driving along after picking her up from daycare and I got rear ended by this guy in white sedan.    It jerked us pretty bad and my neck is a little sore.   Abby's pediatrician recommended I take her to get checked out so she and I went to Winchester Hospital where they have a special pediatric ER room.  I can't say enough about how nice they were there, we were in and out quickly and Abby even got some toys to take home.   Can't say I'm happy about getting hit though, my car is a little sad too :(.

2 Comments:

At 5/23/08, 5:56 AM, Blogger Kristian said...

What a terrible thing... so glad to hear you both are ok! Hopefully Abby won't be too freaked out riding in the car in the future.

 
At 5/23/08, 7:01 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

How did Abby react? was she scared? I had my arm repaired "big time" at Winchester...they were great to me too!!! How's the guy's car who hit you? Glad everyone is ok....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home