Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 02, 2008

New Floor

A few weeks ago when the toilet leaked I finally got so frustrated by the state of the downstairs bathroom that I started ripping up the floor. This left the bathroom floor as it appears in the third photo below. Pepe came over today to help us put in some new tile and it's pretty much done now. All we have to do tomorrow is grout it.

Here's the result: I kind of like how loud and graphic it is, but I have to say it does remind me a little bit of walking into an Italian restaurant. I don't know why but that is the thought that popped into my head as I was laying it down. Anyway, its a big step up from what was there before so that makes me happy. :-)



2 Comments:

At 2/2/08, 4:43 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

Ha Ha ... who is going to "christen" the new bathroom? I bet Miss Abby will want to play in there..it's so bright...looks great...Heard Pepe' took miss Abby for a nice walk today....

 
At 2/4/08, 9:14 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Nice Carrie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home