Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hiking and Snowboarding in Conway

Abby, Tighe and I went up to Conway this weekend to visit the Sires Family. It was an action packed saturday for me. First, Tighe and I hiked South Moat Mountain which was a 5.5 mile round trip trail and then in the afternoon I went snowboarding with Theresa.

Abby had fun playing with her cousins Sam, Jeff and Earl all weekend.

Riding with Theresa at Cranmore

On the trail

This is called Twisting Triangle pose, check out Mt Chocoura in the background. Winter hiking brings many views because of the bare trees, love that!

Tighe on the trail

This is tighe doing the buddha pose.

2 Comments:

At 1/14/08, 6:32 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

I can't believe you 2 go "winter" hiking....I am happy enough to go in the Summer...looks like you had a great day ha?

 
At 1/15/08, 12:48 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Where's all the snow? Oh, yeah, down here in Boston. --Looks like fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home