Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Toy



Poor Abby's got a fever right now. I got her up from her nap yesterday ~4 and she felt like she was burning up. Ever since it's been cycling between 100 and 103, but at everyone's advice (doctor included) I guess this is a normal thing. Feels odd though to just wait it out, I'm not very patient and I want her to feel better now!

We built her new toddler trike tonight and it seemed to make her smile :-) so that's the good news.

2 Comments:

At 1/2/08, 5:42 PM, Blogger Esther said...

Hope Abby feels better soon! there's a terrible cold going around right now. Emma and Jack recovered from it last week and I'm still working through it.

 
At 1/3/08, 9:55 AM, Blogger Joy said...

cool trike! heh, heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home