Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 04, 2006


I was looking at my blog this morning and decided something was missing. Reading thru these entries it seems I mostly post photos of my family, friends, and my hiking activities. This is most of what I do outside of work with the exception of Dancing. I'm going to add some words and info about my job soon but in case some out there reading this don't know.. I'm a ballroom dancer. Here are a few photos of me doing one of my favorite activities. I've been training in ballroom since 2000 and just love it. This is me dancing with Bill my current standard partner. The others, I am dancing with Boris. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6/11/06, 5:39 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

You look great dancing Carrie...how did it go tonight? Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home