Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Spaghetti Face

Abby had some chef boyardee tonight, here is the spaghetti face.

"Yeah - I'm trying to get as messy as is humanly possible..."

"Mmm smooshy noodles..."

"And.. I'm spent...... you can clean me up now"

One last photo because I forgot to include it in the last post. Here is Abby happily hanging out with some goats.

On the Abby news front, she has been waving for a few weeks now, and just tonight I think she might be saying 'hi da... (hi dad)" when she does it. Cool eh?

3 Comments:

At 11/24/07, 4:37 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

Are you going to let her "dive into her birthday cake"? That'll be fun!!!

 
At 11/25/07, 7:08 PM, Blogger Esther said...

wow! that is quite a mess. how long did it take you to clean her up?

 
At 11/26/07, 6:41 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Secretly, Chef Boyardee is my favorite. It's orange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home