Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lately it has been a challenge to take a photo of Abby without her tongue sticking out of her mouth. I decided to play along and my mom snapped this photo.

Abby news of the week: Last night I was sitting on the couch with Tighe and Abby was playing with her toys on the floor. I wasn't really paying attention to her much but the next minute I looked down towards her and she was standing up holding onto the couch. I'm glad we finally decided to drop her crib down the other day, don't want her to climb out and fall!


2 Comments:

At 10/22/07, 11:30 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

Time to have "toe" for supper!!! She loves putting her feet in her mouth...I'll update the blog today and show a few more "Abby" photographs!!!

 
At 10/22/07, 12:36 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home