Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 18, 2006


35th Lodge Anniversary - Tighe and I and a bunch of other NUHOC alumni headed up to the Lodge this weekend for the 35th anniversary alumni weekend. It was a beautiful weekend to be at the lodge and we had a great time. Many old timers were there - and I think I finally consider myself one of them. For the longest time I still considered myself 'just out of school' but now seeing some of the current undergrads I know that I'm now one of the 'old folk'. But who really cares, amongst very cool NUHOCER's it doesn't matter if you graduated in 1998 or will in 2008 we all have enough in common to have a fun weekend at the lodge. Check out the pig roasting over the open fire. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9/18/06, 5:51 PM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

We remember going there for parent's weekend some years ago -- I loved sitting around the fire and having a White Russian...remember I dropped my camera in the water and I cried I was so sad.....we still got great photographs though - hiking along the "Wild" River. It's so "untouched" up there. We see why you love it so much!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home