Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 31, 2006


Summer Days drifting away again. I look forward to the family vacation every year when we all go someplace that is hot and where my dad can take us out on his boat etc. We had a great time this year at JP's condo (Thanks JP!). Thanks to my mom and dad too for having us all up there the whole week. It was totally special this year because we also had little Lance to play with all the time. Tighe and I had a relaxing week and went for a few hikes in addition to playing tennis, going swimming and chilling at the condo. The whole family played a mean game of Charades (I told you all charades is fun). We also played monopoly with the kids (Sinead kicked our butts), and a game of TV land or something like that. Tighe was the master of that one. Anyhoo.. it was a great time.. check out the photos. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8/2/06, 9:56 AM, Blogger lifeofjeannie371 said...

What a gorgeous "did I say gorgeous" photograph of Theresa Claire.....you are great at that Carrie.....she looks great.....i'll update my blog soon...promise....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home