Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2006


Loving Carter Notch Hut and the beautiful white mountains. Tighe and I went on an overnight trip this weekend with some of my old friends (and some new ones) from my high school outing club. The weather was really warm on saturday so the hike up was nice. Crampons were helpful because of how warm it was and how much ice was on the trail. NH could really use some snow as the Ski areas look pretty icy and sad and there just is not enough of the white stuff on the ground. Anyway, we had a great time on the hike and at the hut. The caretaker Chris rocks, a really nice guy and he tells a kick ass ghost story about the goings on of Carter's and Lakes of the Cloud's resident ghosts. This first photo is of the sunrise on sunday morning, I was awake to pee and realized I woke up at just the right time to capture the sunrise.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home