Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 09, 2005


WELCOME TO THE WORLD Lance Michael Archibalt
Yesterday morning was surreal. Kathy delivered her much anticipated baby at 8:20 on 7/8/05. He was a big one: 8lbs 13ounces.
I was picked up by Brian's sister jill (pictured a few photos below) at like 7:45 in the morning. I stayed at Kathy and Brians place in CT the night before. We arrived at the hospital and nervousness and anticipation was flowing free from the group of family waiting in the wings. My parents were there, and brians parents and the two aunt's to be Jill and I. Sometime around 8:45 or so Brian comes out into the hall and though it took him a few seconds to get it out... he said .. its a Boy! We are all so psyched for Kathy, Brian and Baby Lance. I'm a proud aunt already. Happy Birthday Lance. Perhaps someday you will be reading this blog and you will realize how much everyone already loves you. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home